KisanHub is the leading UK based Ag-Tech start-up that is passionate about solving one of the world’s most meaningful challenges - how to feed a population of 9 billion by 2050. KisanHub’s Crop Intelligence Platform connects agri-businesses with farmers, providing them with valuable insights and actionable intelligence. Our clients range from the largest multi-nationals to family-run farming enterprises. We are a small team with big ambitions, coming from diverse, multi-sector, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural backgrounds. This helps to bring a fresh perspective to agriculture but with the common belief that technology can revolutionize the way we feed the world.
KisanHub is looking for an exceptional Senior Support Manager who is an expert in our product and passionate to provide specific and broad solutions to our users via the use of technology and app integrations. As a part of our Support team, you will work directly with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product and Customer Success to support our global customers, help improve our products and grow and improve our current support team and processes.
Customer Support has been completed so far by Customer Success Managers. This is where this new role is exciting and one to scope and lead the direction of going forward. It will require experience from previous management on how to drive this forward for success.
- Management, leadership, and motivation of our Customer Service team of approx. 6 people to start but building going forward, primarily consisting of Support Consultants and Developers with deep product and domain knowledge. Please note that the team is geographically spread, including Cambridge (UK) and Pune (In)
- You will manage and train our Support Team in Pune. This will involve utilizing support platform (FreshDesk) to fully set up for the best system going forward
- You will be responsible for training and mentoring our support team whilst on customer calls to help and support the Key Customers within KisanHub Technologies
- Act as a senior point of escalation where required and responsible for taking remedial action to resolve any such issues in an acceptable way for customers and the business
- You will be responsible to find the best tools for integration to make support system of KisanHub highly successful
- Uncover customer needs and channel them back to our product team to help inform the product road map
- To process and record complaints in the Customer Service application
- Work with the Head of Customer Success to ensure the changes are driven and agreed to better the business.
- Structured surveys on C-Sat to maintain a competitive structure within the team – Arcade within the business to drive enthusiasm within the team
- Previously used and driven Freshdesk or other support tools.
- Understanding of other Apps to integrate into our support tool to better the use and experience from support
- Be able to mentor and train up a new but passionate team to drive Customer Support forward
- IT Savvy or proficient in Excel, power-point, word, web browsing, emails, etc
- An incredible communicator (written and verbal English and proficiency in local language) and problem solver
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Knowledge of current tech trends and software development
- Strive to solve issues on the first interaction with a client
- Ability to quickly identify workarounds to problems
- Promptness to follow up early and often with the right process for a tech-touch approach
- An innate need to understand how things work and the willingness to jump in and figure it out
- Passionate to create processes that are streamlined and repeatable
- Process oriented.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands in a sensible way that provides the best outcome for our customers
Advantage: Relevant experience in handling customers or clients by using Freshdesk support tool
- 3+ years of managing a Customer / Product Support Team(s)
- 3+ years of client/product technical support work history
- Experience supporting enterprise products
- Batchelor’s degree or higher
What we offer
If you enjoy challenges and you are passionate to take a SaaS company working within the Scaling agricultural market to the next level by creating an incredible and world-class support system for our users, you’re in the right place. In return, we offer a competitive salary, a unique start-up culture, a self-directed and high-performing team, the opportunity to positively impact the lives of farmers globally.
Equity options are available for all the employees.
Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and challenging, yet informative and friendly. First, you'll have an intro call with the hiring manager. If we think there's a good fit, then you'll get an opportunity to visit our Office to meet the team and get to know each other. We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good ‘feel’ for the role and KisanHub.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Recruitment team at email@example.com detailing which position you are applying for.
We look forward to hearing from you!