KisanHub is the leading UK based Ag-Tech start-up that is passionate about solving one of the world’s most meaningful challenges - how to feed a population of 9 billion by 2050. KisanHub’s Crop Intelligence Platform connects agri-businesses with farmers, providing them with valuable insights and actionable intelligence. Our clients range from the largest multi-nationals to family-run farming enterprises. We are a small team with big ambitions, coming from diverse, multi-sector, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural backgrounds. This helps to bring a fresh perspective to agriculture but with the common belief that technology can revolutionize the way we feed the world.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced mobile app developer. Programming is really an extension of your life - it’s your hobby as well as your job. You’re keen to learn on-the-go and be willing to be stretched like never before. You'll work directly with customers in India and Europe. You'll be responsible for making your own decisions and delivering on them.
- Work with a team of developers to build applications for both Android and iOS
- Lead the team forward
- Implement the best software practices
- Responsible to drive the product forward
- Improve the quality of code of the rest of the team
- Perform managerial role within the team as well as being the technical mentor which involves a contribution to coding
Essential Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience with the development of native mobile applications for iOS and Android, having fluency with Swift, Kotlin, Java
- Ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and coding quality standards
- Experienced team leader
- Experience of in-depth code reviews
- Well-versed with the role of Scrum Master
- Experience or knowledge of:
- Mobile Testing Frameworks & Strategies
- RESTful Web Service consumption and design.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Best practices for Security of apps’ sensitive information
- Best practices of Networking
- Experience with Flutter, React Native, NDK implementation
What we offer
If you can write software to take agriculture to the next level, you’re in the right place. In return, we offer a competitive salary, a unique start-up culture, a team with the best worldwide developers, opportunity to positively impact the lives of farmers globally, an opportunity to travel to Cambridge, UK.
Equity options are available for all the employees.
Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and challenging, yet informative and friendly. First, you'll have an intro call with the hiring manager. If we think there's a good fit, we’ll ask you to complete a technical exercise. If we're impressed, then you'll get an opportunity to visit our Office to meet the team and get to know each other. We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good ‘feel’ for the role and KisanHub. If you have any further questions, please contact our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing which position you are applying for.
We look forward to hearing from you.