KisanHub is the leading UK based Ag-Tech start-up that is passionate about solving one of the world’s most meaningful challenges - how to feed a population of 9 billion by 2050. KisanHub’s Crop Intelligence Platform connects agri-businesses with farmers, providing them with valuable insights and actionable intelligence. Our clients range from the largest multinationals to family-run farming enterprises. We are a small team with big ambitions, coming from diverse, multi-sector, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural backgrounds. This helps to bring a fresh perspective to agriculture but with the common belief that technology can revolutionize the way we feed the world.
Due to dynamic growth and further investment into the business, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the Sales team and assist in our lead generation process and assist with the sales operation function.
In this role you will:
- Have previous experience of SaaS and/or Enterprise Software sales lifecycle
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in a CRM platform (we use Fresh Sales)
- Contact and schedule appointments with senior management and/or executives in target market
- Making outbound cold calls to prospective clients with a view to securing a follow-up appointment with a sales managers
- Responding to inbound enquiries about the technology from prospective clients via phone and email
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Nurture longer term prospects
- Follow up with prospects who responded to marketing programs and campaigns
- Assist with list building activities as directed by Sales team
- Have experience of sales engagement tooling (LinkedIn)
- Help develop sales materials to assist in the sales process (must be comfortable on powerpoint and Gsheets.)
- Work closely with the Marketing team to make sure the marketing qualified leads are optimised.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 Year’s experience in a similar Sales Operations/Sales Development role, ideally within an enterprise software environment
- An interest in progressing to the next level of B2B sales
- Very strong communicator - articulate, polished and confident - you MUST be comfortable making cold Business Development calls and building relationships with clients - this is NOT high volume "phone bashing" but you must be comfortable with this element of the role
- Start-up DNA - Coachable, Intelligent and Solid Work-Ethic.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Commissions and Bonuses
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Share options
- Feeling positive about solving real-world problems at the forefront of the Ag-Tech revolution