KisanHub is the leading UK based Ag-Tech start-up that is passionate about solving one of the world’s most meaningful challenges - how to feed a population of 9 billion by 2050. KisanHub’s Crop Intelligence Platform connects agri-businesses with farmers, providing them with valuable insights and actionable intelligence. Our clients range from the largest multinationals to family-run farming enterprises. We are a small team with big ambitions, coming from diverse, multi-sector, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural backgrounds. This helps to bring a fresh perspective to agriculture but with the common belief that technology can revolutionize the way we feed the world.
KisanHub is looking for a seasoned SaaS Product Manager to join our fast growing team as we execute on our vision of creating ‘True Agricultural Intelligence’ to the Agri-Food Industry.
Working at the intersection of engineering, UX and the business, and supported by the VP Product, you will be responsible for driving forward key initiatives from the roadmap and identifying new areas of opportunity for the product.
To be successful in the role you will need a good technical appreciation of what it takes to build modern web and mobile applications and obsess about delighting our customers through the products you make.
You will enjoy digging through data for unique insights and opportunities to optimize and improve user journeys, ensuring customers reach their goals and get maximum value from the KisanHub platform.
The ideal candidate will be able to evidence
- SaaS product management experience
- A proven record in leading feature development from concept to production
- Strong experience of agile, sprint management and planning
- Success working as part of a cross-functional team
- A data-driven product management approach and be comfortable making sure you have the tools and infrastructure to support your work
You will be an excellent verbal and written communicator and use to working across all teams and levels of seniority in a software business.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Commissions and Bonuses
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension 3% Company contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Share options
- Feeling positive about solving real-world problems at the forefront of the Ag-Tech revolution