KisanHub is the leading UK based Ag-Tech start-up that is passionate about solving one of the world’s most meaningful challenges - how to feed a population of 9 billion by 2050. KisanHub’s Crop Intelligence Platform connects agri-businesses with farmers, providing them with valuable insights and actionable intelligence. Our clients range from the largest multi-nationals to family-run farming enterprises. We are a small team with big ambitions, coming from diverse, multi-sector, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural backgrounds. This helps to bring a fresh perspective to agriculture but with the common belief that technology can revolutionise the way we feed the world.
We are looking for a passionate Mobile Software Engineer. Programming is really an extension of your life - it’s your hobby as well as your job. You’re keen to learn on-the-go and be willing to be stretched like never before. You'll work directly with customers in India and Europe. You'll be responsible for making your own decisions and delivering on them.
While our current platform consists of native Android and iOS code we will be migrating towards a cross-platform (Flutter) based system, so previous knowledge is advantageous (but not essential).
- Work with a team of developers to design user experiences and build applications for mobile devices
- Participate in Agile scrums consisting of cross-functional teams.
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time.
- Participate in architectural review and design, and code contribution.
Essential Experience & Skills
- Experience in design and development of native mobile apps
- Demonstrable OO knowledge and design patterns
- Possess knowledge of modern mobile UI/UX
- A clean, clear style of programming
- Superb thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in working with start-up culture and scalable systems would be advantageous
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Develop and test across multiple platforms and devices
What we offer
If you can write software to take agriculture to the next level, you’re in the right place. In return, we offer a competitive salary, a unique start-up culture, a team with the best worldwide developers, opportunity to positively impact the lives of farmers globally an opportunity to travel to Cambridge, UK.
Equity options are available for all the employees.
Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and challenging, yet informative and friendly. First, you'll have an intro call with the hiring manager. If we think there's a good fit, we’ll ask you to complete a technical exercise. If we're impressed, then you'll get an opportunity to visit our Office to meet the team and get to know each other. We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good ‘feel’ for the role and KisanHub. If you have any further questions, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing which position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you.