KisanHub is the leading UK based Ag-Tech start-up that is passionate about solving one of the world’s most meaningful challenges - how to feed a population of 9 billion by 2050. KisanHub’s Crop Intelligence Platform connects agri-businesses with farmers, providing them with valuable insights and actionable intelligence. Our clients range from the largest multinationals to family-run farming enterprises. We are a small team with big ambitions, coming from diverse, multi-sector, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural backgrounds. This helps to bring a fresh perspective to agriculture but with the common belief that technology can revolutionize the way we feed the world.
In order to continue growing, we are looking for an Enterprise Account Director to join our talented sales team. The EAD will identify, cultivate, close and manage the world’s leading FMCG, CPG, and Retail companies and help their Procurement, Supply Chain, R&D, Crop Trials, Agronomists and Growers in 3 ways;
1. Connect: 100% connectivity and engagement across our supply chain will enable the EAD to understand and forecast which varieties perform best in which conditions.
2. Collect: Provides a single source of truth across the entire supply chain, allowing the EAD to mandate “best practices” easily across multiple regions and growers
3. Discover (Actionable Intelligence): Real-time insights for the Enterprise, providing 360-degree visibility and control across the entire supply chain, allowing more accurate sourcing, procurement, and R&D decisions.
- Develop Lighthouse Customers & Exponentially Scale Existing Customers - Identify, build, nurture and manage lighthouse customer references and case studies within the world’s leading FMCG, CPG, and Retail companies
- Be an Industry Expert - Be an industry expert to our prospects and customers, identify vertical trends and specific supply chain transformation opportunities and partner with an extended cross-functional team at KisanHub to transform these into repeatable, scalable solutions
- Drive Strategic Partnerships -Engage & establish global relationships with the CXOs for Supply Chain, Procurement, Sustainability & R&D (Crop & CROs)
Global SaaS Sales Experience -Minimum 3-5 years SaaS expertise, selling to global FMCG, CPG and Retail companies. MEDDPICC (or MEDDIC) Sales Methodology experienced preferred; consultative or provocative selling approach and experience preferable.
What You Need To Succeed
- Dynamic, problem solver who relishes working in a start-up culture, with other high performing team members
- Thought-leading mindset, who is the CEO of their own business and wins (and loses) as a team
- Must be entrepreneurial, be able to spot opportunities, make business cases, understand solution economics, drive virtual teams and engage with the senior customer and KisanHub stakeholders
- Analytical business skills to determine value in new business opportunities and present solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication (written + oral communications), analytical and quantitative skills
- Languages: English; Other preferred languages: French, Spanish, German.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree, MBA optional
- Ability to travel up to 50% if necessary
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Commissions and Bonuses
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension 3% Company contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Share options
- Feeling positive about solving real-world problems at the forefront of the Ag-Tech revolution